Antidaeophobia Wants You!

To join her minions!
By checking out my World Domination blog you have expressed your interest in my projects and chronic nerdiness.
Here you'll find stories, fangirling, art, punkiness, advice, free patterns and ideas for all sorts of unique crafts that you can use to support me in world domination.
If you wish to support me further, and love the blog please join my minions and help me by; commenting, sending me awesome craft patterns, geeking out with me or presenting topics to discuss.

Live Long & Prosper
Become a minion, send your support or even just send some recommendations.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"I Don't Have Time For This Bullshit" Fried Ice cream recipe

^ Fried Icecream attempt ^


Yes, this is exactly what I said when making my fried ice cream.I hated the waiting, I hated the mess and I hated having to use the oil. So I decided to make a much similar, still tasty version that wouldn't take all bloody day to work on and wouldn't have questionable results.

Here is my version that takes 5 min and tastes better than the fried version I made and looks the same. So here is my...



"I Don't Have Time For This Bullshit" Fried Ice Cream Recipe

Supplies:
1 cup of Cornflakes (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Special K or Chex)
Vanilla Ice Cream
Ground Cinnamon
Chocolate Syrup (or Strawberry)
Rainbow Sprinkles

Scoop a large portion of ice cream into a bowl. Crush the cereal into small pieces and dump on top of ice cream. Mix into ice cream quickly before it melts. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top. Drizzle some chocolate syrup on the ice cream. Add some sprinkles for good measure.

5 min recipe, a few ingredients and most importantly it didn't take all day to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment