Antidaeophobia Wants You!

To join her minions!
By checking out my World Domination blog you have expressed your interest in my projects and chronic nerdiness.
Here you'll find stories, fangirling, art, punkiness, advice, free patterns and ideas for all sorts of unique crafts that you can use to support me in world domination.
If you wish to support me further, and love the blog please join my minions and help me by; commenting, sending me awesome craft patterns, geeking out with me or presenting topics to discuss.

Live Long & Prosper
Become a minion, send your support or even just send some recommendations.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Knittin' Fool -gift making

Finally buckling down and starting to finish/start making my gifts for people this Winter Solstice; this includes a jacket for my floppy eared long legged baby hound Abe. Halfway finished with my best friends hat.
I promise to post all of my patterns as soon as I can so other might find them of use for the holidays. Until then I came across a couple nice toy patterns I'm going to work on and hope you enjoy them to. I can't wait to finish and see the looks on there faces when they get there gifts.

OMG SO EXCITED!!!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (I love Ponies! Ponies kick ass!)
Fantastic Mr. Fox Hat (I hope to make this in a baby size soon)
Dalek Extermiknit
Adipose Fat Baby (I've made one which is adorable, finishing a second and will start a third soon)
Totoro Toy


No comments:

Post a Comment