Antidaeophobia Wants You!

To join her minions!
By checking out my World Domination blog you have expressed your interest in my projects and chronic nerdiness.
Here you'll find stories, fangirling, art, punkiness, advice, free patterns and ideas for all sorts of unique crafts that you can use to support me in world domination.
If you wish to support me further, and love the blog please join my minions and help me by; commenting, sending me awesome craft patterns, geeking out with me or presenting topics to discuss.

Live Long & Prosper
Become a minion, send your support or even just send some recommendations.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Winters coming...


What have I been up too? Well nothing much, besides tearing my fabulous green hair out because of all the prep for winter craft shows I've been doing and family get togethers. I’m making selbuvotter mittens this year for my closest friends and the rest of the family is getting socks. Let’s hope my show goes better than the November one I had to cancel due to health. My new business cards should get here any day now; I’m super excited about them. I feel so official.

Tis also the season- For fans everywhere to come out of there hibernation and prepare for new seasons of there favorite shows (and a few movies).

What am I’m looking out for besides the new, fourth season of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic- which I think is going to be the most epic season yet with fantastic new music and finally a story about what happened to Princess Luna. Well, how about the new, fantastic episodes of Supernatural, with plenty of Castiel (no spoilers please). I adore Castiel, I want to adopt him and feed him cookies and knit cute things for him.

As a Loki fangirl too, I’m super excited about Thor 2 The Dark World, with plenty of Hiddleston as my favorite god of mischief. I’m looking forward to seeing the movie, now I just need to find someone to go with.

What better way to celebrate some of this new chilly weather and the acceptability to put on 10lbs of winter weight, than to post some of my favorite free patterns for you all. Of course, please give the proper recognition to the wonderful artists that made these patterns happen.

Live Long & Prosper,
   ~Antidaeophobia~

Hey Listen!—this baby Link outfit is adorable! If anyone makes this, I please send pics of how adorable it turned out. http://www.happyseamstress.com/knitting/baby-link-outfit-free-pattern/

Guppie hat; I’ve made a couple of these for my friends and family for their children. Great to make with scrap yarn in many different colors. A few changes in the fins and you can easily make this pattern into a fan tailed goldfish or betta fish. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-guppie-hat

Wee Folk Hat; This whole hat is really cute, easily made red for the traditional gnome look or used with any super bulky yarn- which by the way, I’m eager to get an opportunity to try that yarn out in the picture. http://weefolkart.com/content/pointed-pixie-or-gnome-hat

Doctor Who armwarmers; for those of you without the time, or those of you who can’t handle the dent in your bank account for the yarn to make a full sized Who scarf. Try these armwarmers out instead. http://holynarfcrafts.wikispaces.com/Doctor+Who+Wrist+Warmers

However, if you've got the motivation ( I don’t LOL), knit yourself the 9-12ft 4th Doctor scarf at this link. http://www.doctorwhoscarf.com/s15.html

Follow all your Who knits up with a cute little Fat Baby, I've made three; http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amigurumi-fat-baby

Yoga Socks; I’ve made a bunch of these with scrap yarn. Most of which are way to gaudy to wear in front of people, but they are very comfortable and it's easy to adapt a top on these. http://www.patonsyarns.com/pattern.php?PID=3867

Water For Elephants Socks; I haven’t given these a try, but they are so cool I really want to make myself a pair. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/water-for-the-elephants

More patterns to come, take care and if you have an interesting pattern you’d like to contribute, send it my way and I’ll take a look.


Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment